Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Ticker Tape..........my new obsession.

 Hello all !!..........apologies and all for not blogging for a while, I could give you all the shpeel about busy life and computer problems etc as to why I haven't blogged for a while but you probably understand that whole mum, wife and business to run, means no time for important stuff like waffling to you guys.
 I have been super busy of course getting ready for that Big 'C ' word that is rapidly getting closer, which for most means shopping and planning family get togethers around a tree making a mess and then consuming alcohol while the kids break ( I mean play ) with their new toys.
 But before I do all that I usually do a few Craft fairs and Xmas events. This year I seem to have booked quite a few and so have been building up stock in anticipation of making lots of money ;-0
 My first real Xmas make of the year has been some Ticker Tape Stockings. I discovered Ticker Tape Quilts on a Blog that I read a couple of years ago, I wish I could tell you which Blog but my memory is crap sorry.......
 Anyway it was added to the list of thing I wanted to have a go at as I loved the effect and the idea of using up all my scraps. As with most things on the list it has taken a while to surface and I haven't actually started with a quilt but with Xmas stockings.
 And so my first 3 Ticker stocking emerged and I so enjoyed making them and knew that this was something I would be doing so much more!!!
 I seem to have a habit of developing little obsessions which sometimes last only a week or two and sometimes go on and on and on like my love of Owls, and I have a feeling I could be making Ticker tape quilts, cushions and more for a while to come.
 So I hope you like these Ticker Tape bits as much as I do, they will be available at the events I will be doing over the next three months :-)
 And so I will try not to leave it so long before my next Blog !!!
See you all soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment